Philips Respironics Everflo oxygen concentrator
EverFlo by Philips Respironics is a stationary oxygen concentrator that
delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want
from a device without the weight, bulk or frequent maintenance
associated with other devices.
Patients will appreciate the compact, non-medical design of the EverFlo oxygen concentrator because it will fit right into their home environment. The unit is designed to be small, light, easy to transport and will fit into the trunk of a car. EverFlo has an easy-to-mount humidifier bottle connection and no patient filter.
EverFlo is a green product EverFlo is significantly lighter, quieter, and more energy efficient than its predecessor. These improvements include reductions of weight (40%), energy usage (24%), and packaging (15%).
You’ll find the Green logo on Philips environmentally friendly products, so that you can make the right environmental choice
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years.
Manufactured in the United States/Mexico and backed by our deep design knowledge, EverFlo is developed using only high-quality parts. With a recessed flow meter, metal cannula connector, strong plastic casing, proven sieve bed, and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, you will notice a reduction in repairs, complaints,
and unscheduled visits.
Enjoy ease of service
EverFlo is designed with fewer parts resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. EverFlo has just two filters. The external filter can be changed in minutes without special skills or tools and the internal micro disk filter is simply checked during routine maintenance procedures.
Differentiate your business
EverFlo concentrators are backed by value-added tools. From in-person and online training to financing options, you have what you need to succeed. And, since Philips Respironics offers a wide range of sleep and home respiratory products and comprehensive support, we can be the source for many of your product needs.
The 5-liter per minute EverFlo boasts a unique set of features designed to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing 31lbs, the EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is lightweight and easily transportable.
● EverFlo’s compact and ergonomic design occupies less space in the home, while looking less like a medical device.
● Extremely quiet - making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Uses less energy and produces less heat - making it both patient- and environmentally-friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters for the patient to change - resulting in less maintenance in the long run.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo’s Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all oxygen bottle styles
Free starterkit and shipping
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 60hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
Operating Temperature: 55F - 90F (12 - 32C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
Warranty is 3 years
Delivery Status: 1-2 working days
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Philips Everflo zuurstofconcentrator
- Weight: 14.00kg
- Dimensions: 38.00cm x 24.00cm x 58.00cm
- SKU: 44