EverFlo by Philips Respironics is a stationary oxygen concentrator that delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want from a device without the weight, bulk or frequent maintenance associated with other devices.
The 5-liter per minute EverFlo boasts a unique set of features designed to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing 31lbs, the EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is lightweight and easily transportable.
● EverFlo’s compact and ergonomic design occupies less space in the home, while looking less like a medical device.
● Extremely quiet - making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Uses less energy and produces less heat - making it both patient- and environmentally-friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters for the patient to change - resulting in less maintenance in the long run.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo’s Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all oxygen bottle styles
We deliver the Everflo with a Free starterskit
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 60hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
Operating Temperature: 55F - 90F (12 - 32C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
Warranty is 3 years
Delivery Status: 1-2 working days
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Philips Everflo zuurstofconcentrator
- Weight: 14.00kg
- SKU: 44